Help Disc fulfill its Potential…
In our small but fast-growing business, your principle role will involve:
- Marketing: management of existing, and new, marketing materials; national and regional marketing activities; liaising with, and supported by, existing external marketing consultant and Disc senior management;
- Sales: maximise sales of new Disc implementations, and enhancements to existing Disc implementations; target local and regional crime reduction schemes, Business Improvement Districts, Chambers of Commerce, police and PCCs;
- Customer Support: (excluding training and technical support); pro-active quarterly customer reviews to maximise optimal use of existing Disc systems; management of regional online Disc User Group meetings.
Email us here with your CV and let us know why you think you are suitable for this position.
- Seniority levels: mid-level or senior operations or management
- Relevant previous experience: Private or public sector; sales, marketing, business development, management or partnership working; commercial security industry, Business Improvement Districts, Business Crime Reduction Partnerships, community safety, crime reduction or policing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Business Development, Sales, Marketing
- Report to: Managing Director
- Place of work: Home-based
Basic: £30-42k basic according to experience;
Performance-related: Basic + 30%;
Basic workplace pension;
Potential medium-term equity involvement.