Disc empowers communities to share information so they can better protect themselves and their property, staff and customers
Disc empowers communities to share information about incidents and offenders, as well as current awareness about safety and security matters, so they can better protect themselves and their property, staff and customers.
If you have 10 minutes, this video explains how the Disc system works and delivers benefits to the communities it serves. Or keep reading for an overview of the Disc system and then contact us for a chat about it can help your community.
What Disc does
Using the Disc smartphone App or their Disc Desktop, users can:
- Access galleries of known offenders
- Submit incident reports about them, and about new offenders
- Send and receive instant messages and emailed alerts to other users about anything urgent/important
- Read alerts, important news and information about up-coming events
- Access reference or guidance documents
- Receive an automated eNewsletter every week, summarising everything added to their Disc system in the previous seven days.
Simple and powerful
Disc has been designed from the bottom up to be easy to use. Accessing it is easy for members, whilst navigating through it – whether via the Disc App or on the Disc Desktop – is so intuitive there’s no need for training. The Disc Admin Centre is easy to use too. After initial set up to suit their own requirements, administrators can easily manage and maintain their system. Any number of members can be made sub-administrators to help, or to fill-in when the regular administrator is away.
…and Data Security
Want to know more?
There’s so much more to Disc than we can cover here. We’d be delighted to show you the system at work and demonstrate its capabilities, either remotely or in person.